Hancock Park Veterinary Clinic offers our patient form(s) online so you can complete it in the convenience of your own home or office.
A few friendly reminders:
- Hancock Park Vet works on an appointment basis, so please call our wonderful staff so that they can assist in setting you up if you don't already have one.
- If you already have an appointment please remember to arrive 10-15 minutes early, this gives us plenty of time to get you checked in on time.
- If you arrive late for your appointment, there is a 15 minute grace period for doctor's appointments and a 10 minute grace period for tech appointments; beyond this time you may need to reschedule, if waiting is an option, please be aware that the wait time may be considerable.
- If you have records from a previous vet, a breeder or shelter, remember to bring those with you so that we may update our records accordingly. You can also email these ahead of time.
- Please be sure to read and complete our appointment cancellation policy to bring along with the new client form as well.
Thank you for considering Hancock Park Vet, we very much look forward to meeting you and your furry companion!