Hancock Park Veterinary Clinic offers our patient form(s) online so you can complete it in the convenience of your own home or office.
A few friendly reminders:
- Hancock Park Vet works on an appointment basis, so please call our wonderful staff so that they can assist in setting you up if you don’t already have one.
- If you already have an appointment please remember to arrive 10-15 minutes early, this gives us plenty of time to get you checked in on time.
- If you arrive late for your appointment, there is a 15 minute grace period for doctor’s appointments and a 10 minute grace period for tech appointments; beyond this time you may need to reschedule, if waiting is an option, please be aware that the wait time may be considerable.
- If you have records from a previous vet, a breeder or shelter, remember to bring those with you so that we may update our records accordingly. You can also email these ahead of time.
- Please be sure to read and complete our appointment cancellation policy to bring along with the new client form as well.
Paper Form: New Client Paperwork
Online Form: New Client Paperwork
Thank you for considering Hancock Park Vet, we very much look forward to meeting you and your furry companion!