Veterinary Services in Hancock Park
As a veterinary clinic and animal hospital in Hancock Park, we're proud to provide the best possible service to our pet patients. We offer a full range of services, so that your pet can get quality care from birth through end of life. We believe it's important for pets to get all their veterinary care from one practitioner, because this helps establish a relationship of trust between the pet and the veterinarian.
Quality Care for Pets of Los Angeles
We serve pets in Hancock Park and in the greater Los Angeles area! Below are some of the services we offer to our pet patients.
- Vaccinations. Vaccinations help your pet build an immunity to common illnesses and diseases. We administer a range of core and non-core vaccines. To help you ensure that your pet is always fully vaccinated, we'll track your pet's vaccination schedule and remind you when boosters are due.
- Dental care. Pet dental care is critical for pets. Dental care helps your pet maintain good oral hygiene, and can also help your pet keep his or her teeth into old age. We provide dental examinations and dental cleanings. We also fill cavities, extract infected teeth and more. We help educate pet owners about dental care, so you can do your part to take care of your pet's teeth.
- Spaying and neutering. Spaying and neutering helps prevent unwanted pet pregnancies, which can keep pets out of the local shelters. Just as important is the fact that spaying and neutering can reduce your pet's risk for serious medical conditions later on in life. We spay and neuter pets at our facility, and provide a range of pre- and post-operative services.
- Emergency and urgent care. When your pet is having a medical emergency, you want to know that he or she is in good hands. Our emergency care services can help your pet recover from an injury, serious illness and other urgent problems.
- Surgical care. Sometimes surgery is required to help pets recover from medical conditions. We provide IV, catheter and fluids, plus pre- and post-operative pain medication.
- Blood work. We do our own blood work on site for fast results. This can help your pet get the diagnosis he or she needs in order to move on to the next phase of treatment.
Contact Us Today
From routine treatments like vaccinations to pet surgeries and more, Hancock Park Veterinary Clinic is your source for quality care in Los Angeles. Call us today at 323-553-5156 to make an appointment.